The following lecturers specialize in Atomic Bomb history.
To view all lecturers regardless of topic, click here.
- Gar Alperovitz, The Democracy Collaborative and University of Maryland College Park
- Christian G. Appy, University of Massachusetts Amherst [Return to Top]
- Janet Farrell Brodie, Claremont Graduate University [Return to Top]
- Michael S. Green, University of Nevada, Las Vegas [Return to Top]
- Peter Karsten, University of Pittsburgh
- Ross A. Kennedy, Illinois State University *
- Daniel J. Kevles, Yale University
- Peter J. Kuznick, American University [Return to Top]
- Elaine Tyler May, University of Minnesota [Return to Top]
- Andrew J. Rotter, Colgate University [Return to Top]
- Martin J. Sherwin, George Mason University
- Michael B. Stoff, University of Texas at Austin [Return to Top]
- J. Samuel Walker, Independent historian
- Judy Tzu-Chun Wu, University of California, Irvine [Return to Top]