Exhibit, Advertise, or Sponsor with OAH
The Organization of American Historians is the premier professional association dedicated to excellence in the scholarship, teaching, and presentation of the American past. Hosted each year in a vibrant U.S. city, the OAH Annual Meeting delivers four days of education, resources, and networking opportunities. It features unique collaborations with area historical organizations and sites, and includes presentations by renowned historians from across the country.
WHY INVEST IN THE OAH?
- Educate, recruit, and obtain immediate feedback from the leading group of American history scholars
- Introduce graduate students and new members of the profession to your brand, products, and services
- Enhance your image and visibility in the field
- Maximize your booth interaction with over nine hours of scheduled breaks
- Enjoy networking opportunities with partnering organizations and peers
- Increase your visibility among conference attendees through various sponsorship opportunities
College & university faculty
Community college professors
To learn more about exhibiting, advertising, or sponsorship opportunities at the 2014 OAH Annual Meeting download our prospectus today!