Maximize your Experience!
Why use the Mobile App?
- Read abstracts for all sessions at the 2015 OAH Annual Meeting
- Don't miss a session again! Create a personalized schedule to be at the right place at the right time
- NEW: Add schedule to your personal calendar!
- Create your profile—simply add your e-mail and link to your pre-existing social media sites
- Instant message your colleagues through the app
- Take notes in session pages and email them to yourself
- Access general information such as times and dining guides
- Receive immediate alerts to changes onsite
- Directly link to OAH Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn—we want to hear from you!
- You do not need a smart phone to use the mobile app! It can be used online or offline on all devices, including any desktop browser, Amazon Kindle, Apple iPads, tablets, and laptops!
How to use the mobile app
Download the App
*click on any image for a larger view
There are two ways to access the Mobile App on your device:
1. Go to your web browser on your device and enter http://eventmobi.com/2015oah/
2. Scan the to open the page in your web browser
Your device will prompt you to add the Mobile App icon to your homescreen. This will make it easy for you to access the App throughout the event. If you do not receive the prompt, bookmark the page and manually add it to your homescreen.
Step 1: Create a profile
*click on any image for a larger view
- Click the "LOGIN" icon on the top right of the screen and insert your email address
Once this feature is activated you are able to do the following things
My Profile Page
Edit my Profile: Click "Profile" to fill out as much or as little of your profile information as you desire.
Create your own schedule: Once you are signed in simply click on "+Add to your schedule" and the session will be added to your personal menu. Need more notifications...
Now you can add your schedule to your personal phone calendar: Simply click the "Add to Calendar" button in your personal menu
Email Me My Notes: if you take any notes in any session page, you can click on the "Notes" icon in your personal menu and choose to have your notes emailed to you. Please note these notes will go to the email submitted in your profile
Disable Attendee Messaging: You can enable or disable the messaging option in the settings icon under your profile icon. If you do not want people to be able to message you through the app, you can disable it here. If you are not receiving messages please make sure this feature is enabled.
My Favorite Sponsors and Exhibitors: Any sponsors or exhibitors that you mark as a favorite or have notes about can be accessed here.
Step 2: Create your agenda, select favorites, and take notes
- Please note that when you open the agenda it will be listed by day. Choose the day at the top of the main page to select the day. During the event these days will auto
-Click "+Add to Your Schedule" - this session will now be added to your agenda in your personal menu sidebar
- If you need to add your agenda to your phone calendar, go to your personal menu page and click "Add to Calendar"
- To take notes simply open the session description, scroll downand click on "Add Your Notes" a small screen will open where you can take notes. You can also tweet right from here!
Step 3: Networking and General Information
Networking: Open the "Menu" side bar on the top left of the main page.Scroll to "Attendees", here you will see a list of those attendees who have chosen to create a profile. If you find someone you would like to connect with simply click on their profile and select "Send them a Message." Messages will be delivered to the "inbox" at the bottom of the main page
Click on Social Media to connect with the official OAH twitter, facebook and LinkedIn sites. We want to hear from you so please tweet with the hash tag #oah2015
General Information: At anytime you can return to the home page by clicking on"Home" (the house icon) at the top of the menu.
- Please note that it is suggested that you update the app periodically to capture any changes that have been made. The "Update App" link can be found on the Home Page.