Exhibits and Sponsorship Information
What is the OAH Annual Meeting?
Each spring, the OAH brings together thousands of history practitioners with publishers, and research and teaching resource providers for its Annual Meeting -- the largest meeting of American Historians in the nation. The OAH Annual Meeting provides more than 170 informative sessions and presentes nationally renowned speakers on the most recent scholarship and pedadgogy.
Why invest in the OAH?
- Instruct, recruit, and obtain immediate feedback from the leading group of American History scholars
- Introduce end-users and decision makers to your brand, products, and services
- Enhance your visibility and image in the field
- Over nine hours of scheduled breaks to maximize booth interaction
- Extensive networking opportunities with partnering organizations and peers
- Increased visibility through various sponsorship opportunities
Who are the meeting attendees?
The OAH Annual Meeting attracts a diverse blend of history professionals at various stages in their careers. These include professional scholars, departmental and university administrators, educators, public historians, and graduate students.
Floorplan and Hours
Wednesday, April 15 | 12:00pm - 6:00pm
- EXHIBIT HALL HOURS:
Thursday, April 16 | 1:00pm - 7:00pm
Friday, April 17 | 8:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday, April 18 | 8:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday, April 18 | 5:00pm - 7:30pm