OAH Members Received Awards at 2016 AHA's Annual Meeting
We would like to congratulate the following OAH members who received awards at the 2016 American Historical Association's Annual Meeting last month.
- Elizabeth A. Fenn, University of Colorado, Boulder, recipient of the Albert J. Beveridge Award for Encounters at the Heart of the World: A History of the Mandan People (2014).
- James L. Leloudis, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, faculty advisor of Michael D. Welker (BA 2014), recipient of the Raymond J. Cunningham Prize.
- Cornelia H. Dayton, University of Connecticut, Storrs, and Sharon V. Salinger, University of California, Irvine, recipients of the Littleton-Griswold Prize for Robert Love's Warnings: Searching for Strangers in Colonial Boston (2014).
- Brian Balogh, University of Virginia, recipient of the Nancy Lyman Roelker Mentorship Award.
- Natsuki Aruga, Saitama University, Japan, recognized as the Honorary Foreign Member.
- Ira Berlin, University of Maryland, College Park, recipient of the Award for Scholarly Distinction.
Posted: February 1, 2016
Tagged: Clio's Kudos