2012 Slate of Candidates
The OAH Nominating Board has announced the slate of candidates for the 2012 OAH election. In addition to voting for three candidates for OAH Executive Board, OAH members will vote for candidates to the OAH Nominating Board. The election opens December 1, 2011 and closes February 1, 2012.
For more information about the annual OAH election—including the appointment procedure for OAH Vice President—see Article V, Section 2 of the OAH Constitution.
Albert M. Camarillo, Miriam and Peter Haas Centennial Professor in Public Service and Professor of History, Stanford University
Alan M. Kraut, University Professor of History, American University
Patricia Limerick, Faculty Director and Chair of the Board, Center of the American West, University of Colorado
OAH Executive Board Candidates
One in each pairing will be elected for a total of three. Members elected to the OAH Executive Board shall be elected for three-year terms.
- Thomas ("Tim") Borstelmann, University of Nebraska—Lincoln
- Lori D. Ginzberg, Pennsylvania State University
- David A. Berry, Essex County College, New Jersey
- Amy J. Kinsel, Shoreline Community College, Washington
Nominating Board Candidates
One in each pairing will be elected for a total of three. Members elected to the OAH Nominating Board shall be elected for three-year terms.
- Billie Jean Clemens, Swain County High School, North Carolina
- Frederick W. Jordan, Woodberry Forest School, Virginia