The following publications are published by the Organization of American Historians, which holds the copyright and exercises the basic rights of printing and publishing to subsidiary rights for same:
- The Mississippi Valley Historical Review (published from 1914 to 1964)
- The Journal of American History (ISSN: 0021-8723; eISSN: 1936-1967)
- OAH Newsletter (ISSN 1059-1125; published from 1973-2009)
- OAH Magazine of History (ISSN 0882-228X)
- OAH Outlook: A Membership Newsletter of the Organization of American Historians (ISSN: 2162-5050; eISSN: 2162-5069)
Permission to Reprint
Requests to reprint material from our publications in textbooks, anthologies, monographs, collections of essays, electronic coursepacks, class readers, etc. must be sent to the Copyright Clearance Center, which handles permission requests for OAH titles.
Copyright Clearance Center
222 Rosewood Drive, Danvers, MA 01923
(978) 750-8400, fax: (978) 750-4744
For out-of-print issues, please contact the Periodicals Service Company.