CFP: Digital GLAM Spaces: Building a Community of Practice for User Experience and Accessibility Conference
The University of Oregon Libraries in partnership with Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art and with the generous support of The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation are excited to call for proposals for the “Digital GLAM Spaces: Building a Community of Practice for User Experience and Accessibility” Conference. This one-day virtual conference will be held on November 10, 2021.
Conference submissions will be welcomed from August 9th–September 10th, 2021.
Proposals should be aligned with one or more of the conference goals:
- Building community around web accessibility and user experience.
- Sharing definitions and practices connected to UX and accessibility.
- Communicate digital strategies for incorporating user research into digital projects.
- Discuss people, skillsets, and support needed to make web accessibility and user experience designed as part of digital cultural heritage work instead of bolted on
- Lightning Talks - 15 minutes
- Individual Presentation - 25 minutes
- Panel Presentation - 45 minutes.
Questions related to this announcement may be directed to:
Franny Gaede, Director of Digital Scholarship Services at the University of Oregon (email@example.com) or or Kate Thornhill, Digital Scholarship Librarian at the University of Oregon (firstname.lastname@example.org)