NARA: Cokie Roberts Research Fund for Women’s History Fellowships
The Cokie Roberts Research Fund for Women’s History will support one to three annual fellowships for graduate students, journalists, historians or authors who perform new research to elevate women’s history using the records held by the National Archives. Click here to donate to the fund.
Recipients of the fellowship will perform original document research from the National Archives on women’s history for a published article or essay appearing in a newspaper, magazine, website, book, or academic publication.
For more information about the announcement, read our press release here or contact email@example.com for details.
How to Apply
- Applicants must fill out our form and submit the following:
- Resume/CV (no more than three pages)
- Project Proposal (no more than 3 pages, single-spaced, 12-point font, one inch margins) that describes the project, why this topic is important to you or is a continuation of previous work on this subject, what research you seek to perform at the National Archives to inform your writing, and where/when you hope to publish the final work.
- Three (3) samples of your work which can be newspaper or magazine clips, blog posts, or unpublished pieces (if applicant is co-authoring, please submit at least one from each author and a minimum of three total)
- One (1) letter of recommendation (supporting your application/project)
Applications are due to the National Archives Foundation by March 12, 2021 and the fellowship will be announced May 1, 2021. The official fellowship period will run through December 2021.
For further information and to apply: https://archivesfoundation.org/cokiefund/#:~:text=The%20Cokie%20Roberts%20Research%20Fund,to%20donate%20to%20the%20fund
Posted: March 30, 2021