Selected Speakers: Childhood and Youth
The following lecturers specialize in Childhood and Youth history.
To view all lecturers regardless of topic, click here.
- Marcia Chatelain, Georgetown University and New America Foundation
- Stephanie Coontz, The Evergreen State College and Council on Contemporary Families
- Sharla M. Fett, Occidental College
- Jane H. Hunter, Lewis and Clark College
- Anne F. Hyde, University of Oklahoma and American Historical Association Tuning Project
- Margaret Jacobs, University of Nebraska - Lincoln
- Wilma King, University of Missouri-Columbia
- Laura L. Lovett, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Susan J. Pearson, Northwestern University
- Carole Shammas, University of Southern California
- LaKisha Michelle Simmons, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor *
- Suzanne M. Sinke, Florida State University