Selected Speakers: Disability
The following lecturers specialize in Disability history.
To view all lecturers regardless of topic, click here.
- Susan Burch, Middlebury College
- Cornelia H. Dayton, University of Connecticut
- Ernest Freeberg, University of Tennessee
- Benjamin H. Irvin, Indiana University
- Robert F. Jefferson Jr., University of New Mexico
- Regina Kunzel, Princeton University
- James Marten, Marquette University
- Katherine Ott, Smithsonian Institution, National Museum of American History