Selected Speakers: Populism
The following lecturers specialize in Populism history.
To view all lecturers regardless of topic, click here.
- Kevin Gaines, University of Virginia
- Lawrence B. Glickman, Cornell University
- Linda Gordon, New York University
- Steven Hahn, New York University
- Robert Douglas Johnston, University of Illinois at Chicago *
- Stephen Kantrowitz, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Michael Kazin, Georgetown University
- Bruce Kuklick, University of Pennsylvania
- Laura L. Lovett, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Ajay K. Mehrotra, American Bar Foundation and Northwestern University School of Law and History Department
- Michelle Nickerson, Loyola University, Chicago
- Christopher Phillips, The University of Cincinnati
- E. Anthony Rotundo, Phillips Academy Andover