Project LOIs and Proposals
Letters of Intent
If you are interested in submitting a proposal to undertake an OAH/NPS collaborative research project, please submit a brief letter of intent via email to OAH Public History Manager Paul J. Zwirecki at email@example.com. These letters should include:
- An introduction to and contact information for the principal investigator.
- A brief summary of proposed methodology for executing the scope of work.
- The expected date to submit a full proposal.
Please note the specific deadlines for letters of intent listed on the active project information pages.
A full proposal will expand upon the letter of inquiry and should include:
- Complete contact information for the principal investigator and any additional members of the project team.
- Project Methodology
- Summary of approach to the scope of work
- Proposed chapter topics/themes.
- Preliminary research outline, including potential repositories and resources that could be consulted.
- Estimated project schedule, including as much specificity as possible in producing project deliverables.
- Qualifications and attached CV for the principal investigator and any additional members of the project team.
Please note the specific deadlines for proposals listed on the active project information pages. All proposals should be submitted via email to OAH Public History Manager Paul J. Zwirecki at firstname.lastname@example.org.